A relaxing, friendly stay is all you need
If you are looking for a relaxed and informal setting, then The Broadway Hotel is the home away from home that you need. Our independent, family-run hotel boasts 35 ensuite rooms and is located in the heart of Letchworth Town Centre.
Catering to a whole range of customers, The Broadway Hotel is ideal for both leisure and business guests, meeting the needs of individuals and families alike.
Free amenities include private parking, WiFi, and comprehensive business facilities, to name a few. A continental breakfast provided to the room before arrival. Tea and coffee facilities are available in each room.
Customer service excellence
The warm and friendly welcome that all our guests receive when they visit – and revisit time and time again – is a direct result of the family culture embedded across our business.
The dedicated staff and long-serving management team, headed by Basia Krol, pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service and are a testament to the individuality and uniqueness of the hotel. As an independent, family-run business, our approach from the outset has been to deliver a positive, uncomplicated experience for all: friendly ambience, excellent value and superior hospitality – something that is often lacking in the conventional, impersonal hotel experience.
with convenient access
- Located in the heart of Letchworth Town Centre
- Two-minute walk to main train station
- 30-minute train journey to London and Cambridge
- Five-minute drive to the nearest motorway
- 20-minute drive from London Luton airport
35 ensuite bedrooms
to choose from
- 12 double rooms
- 11 single rooms
- 7 twin rooms
- 4 family rooms (one double & one single bed)
Current Tariffs / Pricing
|Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat||Thurs, Fri, Sun|
|Double/ Twin Room||£74.95||£74.95|
- All prices are inclusive of VAT and Full English Breakfast.
- Book online and receive a £5 discount per room/per day.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 7am to 10.30am Monday to Friday, and 8am to 10.30am Saturday and Sunday.
- Contact the hotel directly to discuss special rates for long and repeat stays.
- Our Honeymoon suite is £99.95 and includes breakfast, fresh flowers and chocolates (champagne on ice available on request, at an additional cost).
- Check in time: from 2.00pm. Check out time: by 10.00am.