During these unsettling times, we have done our utmost to keep our guests and staff safe.
Significant steps we have taken to reduce the spread of infection are:
- Check-in from 2 pm and check out by 10 am, to allow housekeeping time to fully deep clean and additionally UVC sanitise guest bedrooms between stays. This is an extra process we have undertaken to maximise guest safety.
- Bedrooms sealed following double sanitisation process and sanitised key in a sealed envelope given upon check-in.
- Screened reception area with card only payment is taken on arrival.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, fresh tea & coffee pods provided daily to room.
- Our Downtown Bar & Grill restaurant will re-open on the 17th May
- All touchpoints sanitised regularly with one in, one out access to ladies and gents cloakrooms in downstairs restaurant areas.
At Table Orders
Soak up the welcoming spirit of Letchworth
At the Broadway Hotel, we embody all that Letchworth has to offer: a unique blend of British history and modernity, breathtaking natural beauty and, most importantly, heartfelt hospitality from its close-knit community.
All of this, encapsulated in one space, one experience.
Situated in the heart of the world’s first garden city, The Broadway Hotel is your home away from home, which is why we continually strive to ensure that each and every person who eats, drinks or stays with us, experiences ‘the Broadway welcome’.
Myself & my husband got married here in June. What a fabulous day we had. Agnieszka was amazing from the day we booked right up until the day its self. Everything was so well organised from the ceremony right through to the DJ ending. We had the carvery package for our meal and omg the food was amazing!! People are still commenting on it now.
Feed your senses
Food is at the heart of our offering: discover our renowned carvery, mouth-watering grill menu selection and refreshing al fresco drinking & dining space.
And from the comfort of our food to the comfort of our rooms, you can enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our 35 ensuite bedrooms and venture out with friends and family to experience all that the beautiful town of Letchworth has to offer.
Book a Room
Book a room today using the online booking system.
Your gateway to the world’s first garden city
The Broadway Hotel is ideally located in the centre of Letchworth Garden City, a stone’s throw from the town’s shops and local attractions, and next to the mainline train station, servicing London Kings Cross in just 28 minutes. Stroll along the peaceful, tree-lined streets and you will truly understand why Letchworth has been recognised as a global model for town planning. With its plethora of architectural styles, wide green spaces and a host of amenities including a 13-mile cycling and walking route, an original art deco cinema and an outdoor pool, to name a few, it is no wonder that visitors return time and time again.